BI-PAP AUTO SYSTEM ONE (With no cost EMI upto 12 Months)
The PR BiPAP Auto comes standard with carrying case, bag, memory card, manuals and now packaged with Respironics Performance Tubing.
System One Humidity Control (Optional)
The PR CPAP humidifier and water chamber are breakthroughs for managing rain-out and water damage. System One Humidity Control technology analyzes ambient temperature and patient airflow to reach relative humidity at the mask. Sensors inside and outside the BiPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and prevents condensation from forming inside the tube.
Dry Box technology is another advancement in reducing water damage to BiPAPs. The air outlet port has been moved from the side of the humidifier onto the top. The water chamber is also outfitted with a one-way valve, between the machine and the humidifier. System One with Dry Box makes it possible for the PR BiPAP machines to be truly spill-free.
System One Resistance Control
Respironics wanted a machine to achieve optimal pressure regardless of whether the mask is nasal, pillow, or full face. Resistance Control is the solution. A numbering system on all of Respironics CPAP masks helps define the variable resistance characteristics. Each number programs the BiPAP to compensate for different mask types. The result? A consistent and reliable pressure, enhanced with all the benefits of Bi-Flex Technology no matter which mask is used.
Bi-Flex Family Technology
Flex Technology allows the PR BiPAP Auto to track each breath and provide pressure relief during three critical points in the breathing cycle. Pressure is reduced by half centimeter increments during the transition from exhalation to inhalation, inhalation to exhalation and during exhalation.The Bi-Flex setting can be adjusted up to 1.5cm of water pressure for maximum comfort.
Advanced Event Detection and Response
Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity is the brains behind Respironics’ Flex Technology. A patented algorithm monitors breathing patterns and responds to abnormal pressure changes. The Auto-Trak system measures variable triggers and cycle thresholds, adjusted pressure automatically to provide effective sleep therapy.
The PR BiPAP Auto is designed to identify and respond to symptoms beyond classic OSA parameters such as AHI and flow limitations. With the PR system, detection is expanded to include data on Snoring, Periodic Breathing and Respiratory Effort-Related Arousals (RERAs). Along with digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity and Flex Technology, the PR BiPAP Auto can detect the breathing cycle and deliver comfortable pressures proactively.
Advanced event detection and response includes:
- Periodic Breathing
- Clear airway apnea
- Obstructed airway apnea
- Flow limitation
- Vibratory snore
- Large leak
The PR BiPAP Auto not only detects these events, the REMstar Auto algorithm responds by automatically adjusting pressure levels to clear the apnea. Within a few seconds of recorded flow reduction, the PR BiPAP Auto pulses a series of pressures to determine if the apnea has been cleared. PR BiPAP Auto responses include:
- Proactive Performance manages events in the early stages of flow limitation, which leads up to an actual obstruction or apnea. The Auto algorithm uses two airflow measurements to prevent pressures from becoming too high: (‘P’ressure Critical and ‘P’ Optimal).
- Leak Management is a comparison of average leak rate and the expected leak from a CPAP mask. Encore records significant losses above the expected leak rate as ‘Large Leak’ events and the BiPAP Auto reduces therapy pressure to re-establish the mask seal, preventing false apneas.
- Obstructive Apnea is defined as events that reduce 80% of airflow for a minimum of 10 seconds.
- Hypopnea is defined as events that reduce 40% of airflow for a minimum of 10 seconds.
- Flow Limitation is measured through four different baselines of the breathing waveform: Roundness, Flatness, Peak, and Shape. Most other BiPAPs only take into account Flatness and Shape.
- Snore or snoring can sometimes imitate a hypopnea event. Advanced detection allows the PR BiPAP Auto to measure vibrations and partial airway occlusions.
- RERAs differ from a Hypopnea or snoring event in that a RERA shows increasing respiratory effort with each breath, culminating in a shift in brain wave activity and not necessarily a result of obstruction. Periodic breathing conditions such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration and central apneas are distinguishable from obstructed apnea or snoring events.
- SmartRamp helps manage apnea events while users attempt to fall asleep. Unlike other BiPAPs, the PR BiPAP Auto can react to an event during Ramp Time.
Encore Data Management and Reporting
On-board memory has been added to the BiPAP as well as storing information on a generic SD Memory card and reads through any SD card reader. Use EncoreViewer Software to monitor therapy effectiveness through a series of reports. A new Patient Flow and Event report enables users to view a weekly breakdown on per-breath basis. Patient data is used to identify particular conditions and events with specific colors.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.